“Customer Satisfaction is our Number One Priority”
All Products at Benling are performance tested using our stringent control Quality Standards. Until the product gets shipped to the Final Owner, Benling product undergoes Numerous Numbers of Quality Tests.
Benling performs its best level to ensure that the Right Product with the Right Quality is shipped to Our Customers.
The Chances of Claiming Warranty is very Low. However, Benling provides a Warranty to the Final Owner for a period of 6 months or 1 Year depending upon the type of product against any Manufacturing Defects in Material or Workmanship.
*Please note that the Warranty is only applicable when the product is being used under Normal Conditions.
Benling product (Wrist-Watch) comes with a Warranty Card specifying the term of Warranty. To claim the warranty, the Customer should present the Warranty Card along with the Purchase Bill to the Customer Support Team as Proof of Purchase.
What Is Covered In Warranty?
BAGS: The warranty covers all manufacturing defects on Zippers, Runners, Buckles, Stitching, Logo, Printing Defects that are caused due to Workmanship Errors.
WATCHES: The warranty covers all manufacturing defects that are caused due to Manufacturing defects in Material or Workmanship.
What Is Not Covered In Warranty?
- The Warranty does not cover any damage caused to the product due to Normal Wear and Tear, Mishandling of the Product, Usage under Extreme Weather Conditions, Washing/Cleaning of the Product in an inappropriate manner, damage due to improper care (negligence) and damage caused due to acts of god such as Floods, Fires or earthquakes.
- Clothing (Fabric) is not covered under the Warranty.
- The Warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, wear to the case, or moisture damage.
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear
- Water damage unless marked water-resistant
- This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship.
Note: If the product states that it is a Water-Resistant Model, it means that the product can withstand only splashes or droplets of Water, not Heavy Immersions